06 August 2013

Communicating with your spouse via e-mail while at work

Matt and I e-mail each other while at work--it's our way of staying in touch throughout the day.  Before you read the correspondence below, I should note that we are both professionals, but Matt, as a commercial loan underwriter, doesn't have to work with the public so he has more of a "relaxed" work day.

 
From: Matt
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 10:53 AM
To: HOWARTH, AMY
Subject: RE:

I found a maple bar!


From: Amy
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 11:14 AM
To: Howarth, Matthew
Subject: RE:


I'm proud of you. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Matt
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 11:17 AM
To: HOWARTH, AMY
Subject: RE:

It was yummy. I am just glad I didn’t make a mess eating it as I was head banging to Pantera whilst consuming said treat. 


From: Amy
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 11:34 AM
To: Howarth, Matthew
Subject: RE:


I love you. :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Leave a comment, say hello, offer a suggestion, or write a little poem--whatever suits your fancy.