07 March 2013

Let's Sew!

I've been wanting to start this series for a long time, and finally decided to do it.  I haven't been sewing for very long (only about 3 1/2 years), and I've had to teach myself many of the simple, elementary techniques. When I was first learning to sew, I searched and searched online for a site that taught the essentials; unfortunately, most sewing websites assume that the reader already knows the basics. Needless to say, I was frustrated.  I found little tutorials here and there and learned as I went, but it involved an awful lot of searching and time.

Enter the series. 

Let's Sew! is aimed at beginning sewists who want to learn basic sewing techniques, understand sewing terminology, and find simple beginner projects--all in one place. Check back every frequently for new posts, with the very first tutorial beginning tomorrow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Leave a comment, say hello, offer a suggestion, or write a little poem--whatever suits your fancy.