23 September 2011

Introducing So Very Sweet's Facebook Page




















I'm so happy that I was brave enough to open my Etsy shop in June.  I was so nervous about it, but since then I've sold a few little owls to people from all over the U.S.--Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, Idaho--and England. Getting to intereact with so many different people and hear their intentions for the owls (gifts for daughters, grandchildren, and friends) has been so much fun and uplifting.  It is a joy to be able to help others express their love.

In hopes of getting my Etsy shop "out there" to more people, I made a Facebook page.  Please help spread the word and head over to Facebook and "Like" my page. 

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Leave a comment, say hello, offer a suggestion, or write a little poem--whatever suits your fancy.