07 July 2011

Pretty Pleated Purse

I made a new purse for myself last weekend and love it so much that I decided to make a few for my Etsy shop.  This is the first of them.



My favorite elements of these purses are:
-the wonderful, deep pockets inside
-the length--it sits just below the armpit and is easy to hold onto
-the size--can hold a wallet, book, kid snacks, and a water bottle with room to spare.
-the shape and style--the curves and pleats paired with the fabric color and pattern create the perfect balance of femininity and modern elegance


Front:

Fastener/Button:


Pockets:


I love making these and would be happy to do custom orders (ie. color schemes, extra pockets, etc.). If you're interested, please e-mail me or leave a comment so I can contact you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Leave a comment, say hello, offer a suggestion, or write a little poem--whatever suits your fancy.