25 November 2010

Thank you for marrying me

Four years ago on this day I married a wonderful man. I was only 21, and a little scared, but knew without a doubt that he was everything I needed and everything I loved. Today that's even more true than I could have ever imagined. He loves me unconditionally, takes care of me when I'm sick, laughs with me, pushes me to me to be a better person, and holds my hand through everything. 

I can't think of a better holiday than Thanksgiving to share this wonderful day in my life.  I truly am thankful for him, for my marriage, and for the union of true love and partnership. 

Happy Anniversary, darling!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to hear from you! Leave a comment, say hello, offer a suggestion, or write a little poem--whatever suits your fancy.